A Warm Welcome
Lusso KV (Italian for luxury) in the King Valley offers boutique accommodation in a two-storey loft, with a sleek industrial style and historical tobacco kiln entrance as a feature associated with the King Valley.
The property is fully self-contained, sleeping eight with three king size bedrooms, a fold-up sofa bed downstairs with an ensuite to the master bedroom, whilst the remaining two upstairs bedrooms (option of two king singles or king bed in one bedroom) feature a large bathroom. There is a polished concrete floor throughout and upon entry, which looks directly to the open doubled sided gas fireplace.
The striking chimney made from recycled red bricks can be viewed all the way throughout the property, leading onto the huge alfresco area which includes a barbecue with outdoor seating.
The open plan concept is complemented by the ambience of natural light, a result of the modern architectural design. A welcoming setting for those seeking accommodation for weddings in the area, short-breaks or an extended visit with friends and family.
Lastly, the location is right in the heart of the Whitfield township with ample parking, walking distance to the local pub and several wineries.
Rates – (Sleeps 8)
|2 people||$400 per night|
|3 people||$485 per night|
|4 people||$570 per night|
|5 people||$655 per night|
|6 people||$740 per night|
|7 people||$825 per night|
|8 people||$905 per night|
General Booking Conditions
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Minimum stay 3 nights during public holiday weekends
- Minimum stay 3 nights during December/January school holidays, Xmas period
- Minimum stay 3 nights during festival weekend – La Dolce Vita – Full
- rate charged @ $905 per night
- Stay 5 nights or more and receive 15% discount (excludes school holidays, Public Holidays and La Dolce Vita weekend)
- If additional bedding is required an added surcharge will be applicable. Please contact us to discuss.
Online bookings and payment can be made via our booking portal. Please click below to open the Online Booking Page to review rates and availability